Wednesday, July 9, 2014

An Interview with Lamont Easter


Q: How did you get started as an Actor?

Lamont: Interestingly enough, it was through the persistent urging of a co-worker at my "day job" who wanted me to do some background work on a TV series.

Q: What kind of roles are you best at playing?

Lamont: I’m best at playing men who are without empathy and have an agenda

Q: Is there a Director whose work you admire and with whom you would like to work?

Lamont: Hands down Quentin Tarantino because of the work he did in Pulp Fiction.  I have always been fascinated with the depth, wit and originality of what he did with this film, literally creating a genre of his own.

Q: Do you have a Directors "wish list?"

Lamont: Yes I do Quentin Tarantino, Robert Rodriquez, David Fincher, Carl Franklin, John David Coles, Steven Spielberg, Martin Scorsese, James Cameron, Francis Ford Coppola, Oliver Stone, Ron Howard, Darren Aronofsky, Jodie Foster and Christopher Nolan.

Q: What is your background?

Lamont: I was born on the East Coast, but at a very young age I moved to Southern California, San Diego exactly, which is where I grew up. I think growing up in San Diego really forged a willingness in me to try new things, especially for a person of my particular background. What I mean by that is that I still to this day, don't come across many African American males that grew up surfing in the ocean, being formidable skateboarders, water skiing, snow skiing or riding dirt bikes in the desert.


For further information contact: 

443-904-7392
lamonteaster@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment